Trade Only Ltd, organisers of the record breaking Trade Only National Show 2013 have announced further progress for the record breaking show.
The show, the only event of its kind in the UK has adopted the slogan “YOU ARE ALL VERY WELCOME!”
Highlights of the announcement include:
- Pre-registration 25% up on last year. Many large distributors again opting to bring their whole teams.
- A record 330 exhibitors with flexible space allowing for last minute bookings.
- 47 new exhibitors including Mid Ocean Brands, Bic Norwood, Prestige Leisure, Stabilo, Result and Crabtree and Evelyn.
- Only national UK promotional product show of the year for many including: Listawood, Senator Pens, BTC activewear, BTS, Adpads, Ralawise, Laltex, Pencarrie, Adproducts and Bizz Badge.
- The return of key exhibitors including: PF Concept, SPS EU, United Brands, Desktop Ideas, Crystal Galleries, Bagco, Castelli, Booth Brothers and many more.
- Record ticket sales for the bpma Annual Awards Dinner featuring Alexander Burke and JLS – largest industry event of its kind ever.
- bpma Education Day delegate place uptake 120 and rising.
- New Keynote Hall 5 Panel Discussions with key world industry leaders
The show’s Event Director, Nigel Bailey, said: “Time and again, the Trade Only National Show has delivered what the industry needs – face to- face contact between suppliers and all the key buyers and specifiers across our industry.”The show is ideally timed to kick start the year for distributors and suppliers alike, enabling everyone to hit the ground running in what is going to be still a tricky trading environment.
“It’s the ideal time and the perfect place to launch new catalogues, products, ranges, samples, services and more. If you are serious about selling promotional products, you need to be there.
“Once again, I would urge people to make the most of the show – you need to come for two days. Plan now and take advantage of our great, hotel and transport offers.”
The 2012 show was hailed as the most successful ever, breaking previous records, with more than 3,000 visitors through the doors over the two days.
2013 Show-goers will be offered a package of a record 300-plus exhibitors, world class speakers, free WI-fi and even a free lunch, along with the prestigious bpma Awards Dinner.
New features include the bpma Education Day, sponsored by the show on the 22 January and Key Note Round Table Discussions with world industry leaders.
Entry is free for all distributors of business gifts and promotional products, with free on-site parking for 2,000 cars.
Now in its 7th year, this established show will be held on January 23rd & 24th 2013 at the award winning centrally located Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK.
For further information: