- Manchester Central
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Channl is a innovative new B2B eCommerce platform with an entire supply chain built in, and it’s free for Resellers of Personalised Promotional Products in the UK and USA. As we transition from MVP into full launch, we are building a dedicated brand marketing ad content team.
This brand will grow fast. The tech stack and full capability of this product are a game changer for the Personalised and Promotional Product industry.
Our customers are our number one priority – finding ways to help them grow their business using our technologies. Now we want to build a team that can drive customer acquisition and engagement at the same time as delivering brilliant communications and customer experience.
We need the right people to join our brand marketing team – to help bring to life our brand vision, deliver and develop a content plan and create brilliant customer communications and campaign. This is a fast-paced collaborative business, with a focus on growth and excellent rewards for anyone that contributes to our success.
About Altitude Group PLC
Altitude Group PLC operates a leading marketplace for Personalised Promotional Products. Headquartered in London, we use proprietary technology to provide resellers with an easy way to promote Personalised Promotional Products online.
Our focus is creating the easiest, quickest and most innovative ways for Suppliers, Resellers and their Customers to find, buy and sell Personalised Products – enabling them to create powerful customer experiences and grow their businesses, fast.
General Marketing: Go to market strategy, creating and delivering a 360 brand experience, managing marketing calendar, campaigns and content. Reporting and analysing activity and performance. Co-ordinating projects, events and teams. Managing budgets, timelines and ensuring all projects are on-time and of the highest quality.
Creative, content and design: Managing and liaising with internal and external teams and agencies to deliver creative, photography and content – executing campaign and strategies, creating campaigns and driving our ideas with big thoughts of your own. You will develop briefs and ensure all messaging and visuals are on brand at all times.
Sales support: Working alongside sales teams to deliver effective campaigns, presentations and tools that drive acquisition and adoption.
Customer / market insight: Our customers are our entire focus and should inform everything we do. You are their voice and one of our strongest links to this community. With one eye on our competition at all times you will put the customer and the competitive environment at the heart of everything we do reporting regularly with insights to the SMT / Board.
Influencer outreach: Creating powerful relationships and driving awareness at the same time as advocacy. You will personally generate content (alongside the team), reviews and drive buzz about our product.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar role working for a business that put their brand first. A marketing, communications or advertising degree would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You understand and have a passion and brilliant understanding of business, start-ups, digital technology, content marketing and creating powerful customer communications in all forms.
- You love all things digital and social with experience in producing powerful and effective email campaigns, content production, using all associated tools.
- You are comfortable producing content in written and graphical form and can use appropriate software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Incredibly strong organisational skills, attention to detail, prioritisation and strong analytical thinking.
- An amazing communicator – visually, verbally and written – and confident about dealing with internal reports at all levels.
- Resourceful, fast-moving, a team player, self-starting and overflowing with effective ideas.
- Strong strategic, analytical and quantitative skills.
- A brilliant understanding of digital products, platforms, marketing tools and customer segmentation.
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, content campaigns, PPC and email marketing.